Begin or Advance Your Criminal Justice Career
Serve your community and make a difference with the online criminal justice program from Greenville University. This hands-on bachelor’s degree features a flexible format that works with your schedule so you can meet your goals. Because practicum learning and field activities are built into the curriculum, you’ll gain the real-world experience you need for success.
Learn from expert faculty with professional experience as you study coursework that combines an overview of social processes with a comprehensive study of criminal behavior and the criminal justice system. When you graduate from Greenville’s criminal justice degree program, you’ll be prepared for a career in law enforcement, corrections, conservation, and more.
Bachelor in Criminal Justice Courses
- CRJS 203 Introduction to Criminal Justice
- CRJS 304 Criminal Justice Community Relations
- CRJS 307 Research Methods in Criminal Justice
- CRJS 313 Values and Ethics in Criminal Justice
- CRJS 314 Crime and Social Deviance
- CRJS 351 Juvenile Delinquency
- CRJS 361 Policies and Agencies
- CRJS 405 Practicum
- SCWK202/PSYC202 Statistics in the Social Sciences
- SOCI 101 Principles of Sociology
Choose two of the following:
- BIOL 155 Forensics
- CRJS 230 Criminal Law
- CRJS 270 Law Enforcement
- CRJS 275 Corrections
Choose one of the following:
- CRJS 303 Law Enforcement Intelligence
- CRJS 306 Vice and Narcotics Investigation
- CRJS 310 Advanced Law Enforcement Administration
- CRJS 311 Intro to Homeland Security
Benefits of a Greenville Education:
We deliver an integrated learning experience with a holistic approach that builds character, expands perspectives, and develops global awareness.
Our faith informs everything we do. We empower our students to make an impact as responsible citizens with unique gifts and strong character.
We are proud to offer competitive tuition and were named among the Top 10 Online Colleges in Illinois for 2020 by Affordable Colleges Online.
Flexibility and Support
Greenville programs are designed for working professionals and delivered in a convenient format with personal support from our experienced faculty.
Greenville University was founded in 1892 by the Free Methodist Church with the intent to provide a distinctive, Christ-centered university education for men and women. Today, we continue that mission by empowering students for lives of character and service through a transformative education in the liberal arts, sciences, and professional studies. A Greenville education develops the whole person so that our students thrive intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually.