An Education that Empowers Your Success
Make your goals happen with an online degree from Greenville University. We offer undergraduate and graduate options in career-focused fields to help you achieve meaningful professional advancement. Featuring competitive tuition, expert faculty, and personal attention from a supportive learning community, Greenville degrees deliver academic excellence in a format designed for your success. Your next step is waiting – get started with us today.
Greenville University Online Degrees
Choose from the following flexible, affordable programs.
- Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Science in Sport Management
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Master of Arts in Education – Coaching
- Master of Arts in Education – Curriculum & Instruction
- Master of Arts in Education – Special Education
- Master of Arts in Education – Teaching English as a Second Language
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Arts in Teaching – Elementary Education
Benefits of a Greenville Education:
We deliver an integrated learning experience with a holistic approach that builds character, expands perspectives, and develops global awareness.
Our faith informs everything we do. We empower our students to make an impact as responsible citizens with unique gifts and strong character who are prepared to serve their communities.
We are proud to offer competitive tuition and were named among the Top 10 Online Colleges in Illinois for 2020 by Affordable Colleges Online.
Flexibility and Support
Greenville programs are designed for working professionals and delivered in a convenient format with personal support from our experienced faculty.
Greenville University was founded in 1892 by the Free Methodist Church with the intent to provide a distinctive, Christ-centered university education for men and women. Today, we continue that mission by empowering students for lives of character and service through a transformative education in the liberal arts, sciences, and professional studies. A Greenville education develops the whole person so that our students thrive intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually.
The University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Greenville’s majors in education are accredited through the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation.